2019-2020 School Year
Call South Irvine Early Learning Center at 726-3078 to schedule a screening appointment.
Scheduled Screening Dates:
Tuesday, May 21st 2:00 pm-7:00 pm
Tuesday, May 28th 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Monday, July 8th 10:00 am-2:00 pm
At South Irvine Early Learning Center, 1000 South Irvine Road, Irvine, KY
To qualify, children must meet one of the following requirements:
- Children who turn four years old by August 1st and meet income requirements or have a delay/ disability
- Children who turn three years old by August 1st and have a delay/disability or meet Head
- Preschool is not a mandatory program; however, our school district is currently exploring options to provide preschool for all children who will turn four years old by August 1. If interested in your child attending South Irvine Early Learning Center preschool program, please call for a screening appointment.
- Child’s Certified State Sealed Birth Certificate (not a hospital certificate)
- Proof of Family Income (For eligibility purposes): Check Stub, Tax Forms, Statement from Employer, SSI Award Letter, Food Stamp Letter, Child Care Subsidy Form, statement from person providing room and board
- Up to date immunization certificate recorded on a Kentucky form onlySchool Entry Physical that includes blood pressure, Hemoglobin count, and Lead Screening/test
- Eye Exam by an Optometrist or OphthalmologistSchool Entry Dental Exam performed by a licensed dental professional
- Medical Insurance Card
- Copy of legal guardianship, (if not biological parent)
To begin the eligibility process, children will need to complete the screening process. This will include hearing, vision, and developmental screenings. Screenings take place at registration and will last approximately one hour.